SMOKE & FIRE RESTORATION SERVICES IN THOMPSON, ND
Fire & Smoke Restoration in Thompson
We have seen firsthand the devastation a residential or commercial fire can cause. Fire and smoke restoration services by Steamatic of Grand Forks will help restore your greatest asset and all of your possessions to their original, pre-loss condition.
A fire is a devastating event that can cause significant damage to your home or place of business. Not only can the flames char personal possessions, but the odor of smoke also easily permeates objects, and soot can cause significant damage to the building structure. If you are looking for a fire restoration service, Steamatic of the Red River Valley has the extensive experience and knowledge necessary to restore your building and possessions to their original conditions
REQUEST A SERVICE
Reasons to Call Us Immediately
Even after the flames have been extinguished, smoke and soot continue to cause damage. Your home is full of prized possessions, so you want them to be preserved as quickly as possible. The longer items sit in a building that has been damaged by fire, the more smoke damage they will have. Because of this, it is essential to contact a fire restoration company immediately. At Steamatic of Grand Forks, we have a process in place that allows us to minimize the damage caused by a fire. You can expect us to implement the following steps upon arrival:
- Damage Assessment: The first step in the restoration process is analyzing the damage. To provide superior service, we will examine the building for structural damage in addition to cataloging the items that have extensive smoke damage.
- Emergency Board Up: When the fire has caused structural damage, we take extensive safety precautions and reinforce the damaged areas. We replace beams, flooring, walls, sheetrock, and roofs as needed to ensure the building is stable.
- Cleaning: Depending upon how extensive the damage is, we can perform the cleaning process on-site or off-site. The process involves us removing every trace of soot from walls and other hard services. We also thoroughly wash every fabric item from drapes and upholstered furniture to carpet and toys to remove smoke damage. If we need to move items off-site to clean them properly, we’ll take the time to pack your possessions, so they don’t get damaged further in transit.
- Drying: Once the cleaning process is complete, we will completely dry out your home to remove every trace of moisture left behind by the restoration process. This process also involves dehumidification to stabilize the environment.
- Treatment: The final step of the restoration process involves us treating the building with top-of-the-line equipment and chemicals. This prevents mold and mildew from growing as the result of the cleaning process. Our proprietary equipment is proven to clean buildings safely and effectively to remove any lingering odors from the air and prevent secondary problems from occurring.
Benefits of Choosing Us for Fire Restoration
With more than 20 years of experience within the restoration industry, the experts at Steamatic of the Red River Valley have the specialized knowledge necessary to restore your building to its former glory. We work with both commercial and residential properties to remove all traces of fire, smoke, and soot that have damaged the structure or environment.
Since we understand that fire can happen at all hours, day and night, we are available 24/7 to start the restoration process. The damage becomes more extensive the longer smoke and soot are allowed to sit, so we promise to respond quickly as soon as you call us. This allows us to start the restoration process immediately, saving you both time and money. By dealing with the problem immediately, we can significantly reduce the cost of repairing the fire damage.
Our mission is to give you peace of mind during the most turbulent times of your life. If you have experienced a devastating fire, let the experts at Steamatic of the Red River Valley help you regain your sense of normalcy. Contact us today and let us begin the restoration process immediately.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“I hired Steamatic to restore my brother’s home from damage due to a furnace that was not working properly. Due to my living four hours away, all communication was done through phone calls, emails or text messages. The communication was excellent on all levels. Gwen communicated with me at least twice a day and sent before and after photos. The end result was excellent. I highly recommend Steamatic!”
– Debra B.
OTHER RESTORATION SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.