Water Damage Restoration - Steamatic of Grand Forks
Steamatic of Grand Forks Water Mitigation Services
If your home or commercial property has sustained water damage, you are faced with a lengthy restoration process before you can regain a sense of normalcy in your life. To avoid secondary damage and have the problem treated as quickly as possible, let Steamatic of Grand Forks provide you with complete water restoration services.
Potential Water Damage Issues
Whether you are a victim of excess rainwater, a flash flood, a malfunctioning kitchen appliance, or an overloaded washing machine, standing water has the potential to cause extreme problems for your property. It is essential to deal with the problem as quickly as possible so you can minimize water damage and avoid secondary problems. Flooding that is not dealt with properly can cause the following problems.
- Mold and mildew
- Damaged carpet and upholstery
- Weakened floorboard
- Structural damage
Water Mitigation Services
When a flood happens, it is important to take action to reduce the effects the water has on your property. This is called water mitigation and it is the first step to repairing water damage. At Steamatic of Grand Forks, we provide water mitigation services as soon as we step on your property to minimize the damage. By eliminating the cause of the flood, we can reduce the damage that is sustained and get the water cleaned up quickly and efficiently.
The Water Damage Restoration Process With Steamatic of Grand Forks
When you contact Steamatic of Grand Forks for water restoration, you can expect us to complete the job thoroughly and efficiently. To ensure your home or commercial property is dried out completely, we first use state-of-the-art equipment to remove remaining water. Once freestanding water has been eliminated, we begin to thoroughly dry out carpet, drapery and upholstery that has been damaged.
The next step is to use special equipment to remove every bit of moisture from your home. This eliminates the possibility of mold and mildew growing due to remaining moisture. The final step is to use top-of-the-line technology to locate any hidden pockets of moisture and dehumidify the building. Once the building has been dried out, you can replace damaged possessions and materials.
REQUEST A SERVICE
Why You Should Call Steamatic of Grand Forks for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
You don’t want to trust just anyone to repair your property after is has sustained water damage. At Steamatic of Grand Forks, we strive to offer the best water restoration services possible. To accomplish this goal, we are committed to the following values.
- Quick response time: We have response teams available 24/7 because we know disaster strikes at the most inopportune times. Our availability allows us to step in and begin the water restoration process within 48 hours of the flood, reducing the risk of more extensive damage occurring.
- Years of experience: We’ve restored all types of properties for a large number of catastrophic events. This extensive experience gives us the knowledge to restore your property quickly and efficiently.
- Top-of-the-line equipment: Not only do we take periodic moisture readings throughout the drying process, but we also use the latest, most innovative technology and equipment to thoroughly dry out the property.
- Customer satisfaction: We are committed to complete customer satisfaction, so we perform a thorough final inspection after we have completed the restoration process. This final examination allows us to ensure that all concerns have been addressed and no issues remain.
If your home has been affected by a flood, it is important to begin the restoration process as quickly as possible. Contact Steamatic of Grand Forks as soon as you discover the problem and let us restore your property and help you regain normalcy.
OTHER RESTORATION SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.